Search This Blog

I will try to fix you




































































































In this look:

Top:
Cold Shoulder Top: Random Brand(similar here
Dark Loose Vest: KA.DA KA.DA(similar here)
Chunky Fur Coat: Vintage (similar here)


Button:
Leather Pants: Zara(similar here)
Shoes: HK Shaka

Accessories:
Fringe Bag: ALDO(similar here)



I honestly don't have any background stories about this look, well, if any this is the last look before hair color done(yay). So I am just gonna nag about whatever to fill this post in. This is the time of the year when I feel very existed; maybe it's the countless items on the shopping list yet to be crossed, or the crowdedness wherever I visited. Everything around is a reminding of holiday(broke) season and you have to stayed in or you'll be left out. And one thing I never figured out is the Christmas songs. Why do they have to play the same song over and over again every year? I was in Winners the other day, and I heard this song "Merry merry merry...merry(X30) Christmas baby" and I really didn't know how merry I could be. Anyways, this Christmas is different since I have a new roommate and Das is single for the first time, I will not be left out for sure and this is great(...or not?). To whomever reading this blog, here is a very sincere but slick blessing coming from us:


Merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry X'mas!






No comments:

Post a Comment